Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone a new year filled with laughter and love, two of my very favorite things!
I am still struggling with my eyes and they are so dry right now (they are much worse at night sometimes) that I am having a hard time keeping them open very long so this is short! But had to send happy 2009 wishes out into the great beyond. It is also my Christopher's 31st birthday. He is currently playing with his Rock Band drumset and new video game.
Boys are never too old for new toys!

Heading to another eye doctor tomorrow for a second opinion on Sahara Eyes. Thanks for the awesome advice and comments to help me everyone! I am also trying to go see a rheumatologist asap to see if this really is Sjogren's or not. Then Monday I am having my MRI of the old brain to see why it keeps causing relapses all the darn time! Busy busy next few days! Will write more soon to keep the updates coming.
But before I go, I have two bits of info to share:
1. Did you know that the Pope, as in The POPE, wears red shoes!?!?! I just found this out today and am thrilled. He obviously is a supporter of finding the cure!!!
2. I will start the new year with this quote. I LOVE quotes. And it applies no matter what your situation is:
"Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failure, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles." - Helen Keller

May we all find the joy in overcoming our own obstacles.
Happy New Year.
XOXO

No comments: